All players with 2003-2011 birth years are welcome to tryout for an Fond du Lac Phoenix Select team. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Have questions that are not answered on this page or the Select Soccer page? Ask:
Select League Co-Director - Girls Teams
Select League Co-Director - Boys Teams
Please read all information for the 2021/2022 Age Group requirements to find your appropriate time to tryout.
Each age group will have at least two tryout sessions they can attend. They do not need to attend both, but attending more than provides coaches a better chance to evaluate players. If you are not able to attend tryouts during this time frame (due to injury or being out of town) still register and note that in your registration.
Tryout Dates: Group Dates and Times for both Boys and Girls Teams (all are subject to change)
- U11 Boys & Girls (2011): Monday June 14th & Monday June 21st
- U12 Boys & Girls (2010): Tuesday, June 15th & Tuesday June 22nd
- U13 Boys & Girls (2009): Tuesday, June 15th & Tuesday June 22nd
- U14/15 Boys (2008 & 2007): Wednesday, June 16th & Wednesday June 23rd
- U14/15 Girls (2008 & 2007): Monday June 14th & Monday June 21st
- High School:(2003 - 2007): Thursday, June 24th & Monday June 28th
- Times: 5:30pm - 6:30pm Girls + Time: 6:15pm - 7:15pm Boys
Here are an overview about Fond du Lac Phoenix Select tryouts and programs offered:
- You must attend tryouts to be considered for a Fond du Lac Phoenix select team. If you cannot attend FOR ANY REASON please notify email@example.com right away. (But you are still required to register)
- Each session is typically 60 minutes long.
- The color structure of our teams are Red (top tier) and then Black. White is used only when there is a third team in an age group
- Tryout evaluations will be done by independent evaluators and Select League Phoenix Coaches.
- Cost to register for tryouts is $20 (non-refundable)
- Arrive 25-30 minutes before your session to check in at your specified field and warm up after getting checked in.
- Wear shin guards, cleats and bring a properly inflated ball and water bottle
- Players will receive a tryout number sticker for the tryout session
- Parents may not be on the tryout fields
- All players will receive notification by email with an offer, alternate status, or decline.
- Once you accept an offer, you must secure your roster spot by registering online. Instructions ill be emailed to players receiving offers.
- The 2021-2022 season player pass for their new team begins on August 1, 2021 and runs until July 31, 2022.
- A player photo (for player card) must be submitted upon tryout registration.
First Date of Offers
- U11-U15: June 25, 2021 at 6pm
- U16-U19: July 2, 2021 at 6pm
You will have 72 hours upon receipt of an offer to accept.
>> 2021/2022 WYSA Tryout Policy